Please bring to your appointment:
- Current insurance card(s)
- Prior testing results, x-rays or reports
- Forms* (links provided below)
- Valid ID
*If this is your first visit, please complete the forms below and bring them with you. This will help us better understand your condition.
To help us make your visit as effective as possible, we will provide you with a packet of materials, including forms for you to fill out, that will help us better understand your problem and better work with you and your insurance carrier to make sure you get the care you need.
Your packet of materials includes the following forms:
- Patient history form
- Personal information form
- Current medications
- Authorization for release of records
- Notice of privacy practices, along with a summary version that describes your rights and responsibilities.
*Below are links to the forms mentioned aboveNew Patient Consent Forms New Patient History Forms
For family members or caregivers
Patients undergoing non-invasive diagnostic tests typically will need little or no assistance after their procedure. For more extensive tests and procedures, you will receive instructions on how your family members or caregivers can help speed your recovery. Please call our office at
(972) 906-1055 with any questions about your care.