The end of painful, unsightly varicose veins and spider veins is closer than you think.
Our physician is board certified and intensively trained in the latest minimally invasive treatments to stop the pain, swelling and unsightliness of varicose veins and spider veins.
We can help restore your legs to a smoother, more youthful appearance using minimally invasive treatments.
Cosmetic vein minimally invasive treatments
Procedures are performed in the office of CORE Vascular Services.
View pre-op video here:
These procedures include the benefits of:
- Outpatient treatment
- Laser surgery
- Less pain
- Short recovery times
- Short return to work
- Compression Therapy (see video below)
Why Compression Socks
- Endovenous laser treatments – Insertion of a thin laser fiber that delivers laser energy to seal a varicose vein
- Sclerotherapy – Injection of a solution that closes and fades varicose vein
- Vein Wave – An alternative to painful laser and light-based treatments for spider veins. Vein Wave offers unprecedented advantages:
- No bandaging or bruising
- No scarring
- No hypo or hyper pigmentation
- No hiding from the sun
Call our office today for your consultation at 972.906.1055.
*Many procedures are covered by insurance.