The expert physicians of CORE Vascular Services perform hundreds of vascular surgeries and procedures each year, including the most innovative, minimally invasive techniques – which usually mean less pain and a quicker recovery for you.
Some vascular conditions can be treated through preventive efforts and lifestyle changes. If these aren’t enough, your physician may recommend an endovascular procedure or vascular surgery, depending on the best treatment option for your individual needs.
Our expert physicians are among the most experienced in the region in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular conditions, including:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) *watch video below
- Carotid artery disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Peripheral aneurysm
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Renal artery stenosis
- Varicose veins/spider veins
We offer a comprehensive array of procedures to address these conditions.
- Diagnosis of vascular conditions and diseases
- Endovascular surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Minimally invasive vascular treatments
- Cosmetic vein care
Diagnostic tests for vascular conditions
We offer a full range of the latest technology for the diagnosis of vascular diseases and conditions:
- Vascular Lab, including Carotid Duplex, Venous Imaging, Arterial Doppler/Duplex Link to the Vascular Lab page.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)* and Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)*
- Angiogram (also called Arteriogram)
- Computed Tomography Angiogram (CTA)*
*These procedures are performed at an imaging center and not at CORE Vascular Services office.