The end of painful, unsightly varicose veins and spider veins is closer than you think.
Our physician is board certified and intensively trained in the latest minimally invasive treatments to stop the pain, swelling and unsightliness of varicose veins and spider veins.
We can help restore your legs to a smoother, more youthful appearance using minimally invasive treatments.
Cosmetic vein minimally invasive treatments
Procedures are performed in the office of CORE Vascular Services.
They include the benefits of:
- Outpatient treatment
- Laser surgery
- Less pain
- Short recovery times
- Immediate return to work
- Compression Therapy(see video below)
- Compression socks can be ordered from this website.
Why Compression Stockings
- Endovenous laser treatments – Insertion of a thin laser fiber that delivers laser energy to seal a varicose vein
- Sclerotherapy – Injection of a solution that closes and fades varicose vein
- Vein Wave – An alternative to painful laser and light-based treatments for spider veins. Vein Wave offers unprecedented advantages:
- No bandaging or bruising
- No scarring
- No hypo or hyper pigmentation
- No hiding from the sun
- TriVex/TIPPS (Trans-Illumminated Powered Phlebectomy) – Removal of the varicose vein using a small incision and a small illuminated surgical device.
**This procedure is performed at a surgical outpatient facility and not in our office.**
Call our office today for your consultation at (972) 906-1055.
*Many procedures are covered by insurance.